This section provides a brief overview of the resiliency
research, a description of the Seven Keys to Resiliency®
and links to additional resiliency websites.
- Mind Power - Creating
the positive attitudes and belief systems to achieve
lifelong personal power, success and happiness.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Acquiring the knowledge, self-discipline and skills
that support healthy emotional, cognitive and social
- Positive Relationships
- Attaining the knowledge and skills that build healthy
self-esteem and strengthen interpersonal relationships.
- Mastery Learning
- Developing Multiple Intelligences to maximize cognitive
potential, accelerate learning and enhance natural
- Moral Intelligence
- Acquiring the personal values and principles that
support living with respect, responsibility, integrity
- Compelling Future -
Clarifying your personal vision and developing meaningful
goals to create an exciting, positive and hopeful
- Principled Leadership
- Modeling and teaching the personal leadership skills
of commitment, courage and wisdom.